Monday, July 11, 2011

First Project..Theme: Kids

Hello everyone this is my first ever blog post, how exciting. I am so new to this scrapping world. I love to do crafts and come up with some cool projects. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do making them.  The first project was based on the Theme kids. So I made a cover page for my son's scrapbook.  
 
        
 So the first thing that I did was find a cute designer layout page. So I decided to use K&Company Scrap Kit (Baby Boy 86 pieces ). That company always has such cute layouts and embellishments.
  
The next step was finding these really cool squares. They are called SQUARE STAX . They are so cool because they already have rigid edges and all I did was turned them to appear upwards like diamonds and glued them down.

I used the Cricut Classic Font Cartridge for the letters and I did  use the shadow the letters with a lighter blue plain paper.


The cute embellishments that you see is from the kit and I added more by using A touch of Jolee's stickers.

This what the finished product look likes. This was simple and easy and it did not take very long to do!


Thank you for taking the time to stop bye and check out my blog, This project is the first of many more to come.  Enjoy!


 


 
 
 











No comments: