Sunday, August 14, 2011

Card Creating Sunday!

Welcome to Card Creating Day over at My Cricut Craft Room. This card was inspired by my zebra striped card that I had made a couple weeks ago. My twin sister called me and asked me if I could make her sister-in-law Victoria a Birthday card for her 21st birthday! Of course I could do that for her. My sister Miranda lives in Texas and I miss her very much. I hope Victoria likes it.

I used Demask Decor cartridge. I use this for a lot of the cards that I make. I absolutely love the styles of the design for cards, and you can also make awesome Victorian style flowers with this Cartridge.
I also used the paper mat called ALL DRESSED UP. The paper title is fitting because it does make the card all dressed up with all the Glitter! I am also a glitter fanatic!


The inside letters was from the Imagine Cartridge Baby Boutique! Yes I use this cartridge a lot also. I love the letters! So pretty! I added a touch of  pizazz with stickers. Also the Wine glass I embossed with black powder, I am still learning how to emboss, so kinda hard to read the letters on the glass. I am not perfect and it take practise...Lots apparently...(Smile)
(Pointer) One of the girls from the design team said use a Softener sheet from the laundry room and rub it on your paper before you emboss and it will make the powder stick to the paper where it is supposed to set. Also it won't make those splattering spots on your project! I have yet tried this. guess what I am going to buy at the grocery store today?? Fabric  Sheets.
Well I hope you learned something from me lol....I learn everyday from this Fabulous Design Team.




Well I had to show a matching envelope that I had made to go with the card. Also made from Demask Decor.
Well I truly hope you all stop over at My Cricut Craft Room and see all the other cards the design Team made.  Stop by tomorrow to see what I have made for Monday's Theme!
Have a great crafting day!

1 comment:

jean said...

Sorry u have no other comments...I think your cards & site are very nice!!!