Friday, August 19, 2011

Festive Friday~ Halloween

Yippee..This is my favorite day!! I know its Friday but its FESTIVE FRIDAY over at My Cricut Craft Room ! I first want to tell you all my blogger friends who have been praying for my son, Thank you! You all don't know how much it means to me that people out there that don't even know me and my family prayed for us. Thank you Mrs. Connie Gail. Thank you for waking up in the morning and adding us to your prayers. I have spent 9 months living in the Ronald McDonald House and watching miracles happen every day! I did have a friend who lost her son to the same disease that my son had when her son was only 5 months old. So I have seen death numerous of times, during my stay there but it made me strong!  I believe that God is not finish with my son! He has great plans for me and my family. So I just wanted to thank you all for the prayers for my son (Ethan). I had received the best news in a long time, and that is that Ethan just needs to be left alone and heal. They are leaving him alone and just doing labs once a week and then we see a liver doctor in Akron Ohio in 2-3 weeks from now and then a monthly check up in Cincinnati and if everything goes well then we will only have to see the doctor once in 3 months. How awesome is that!?? Also I am getting married on September 24th to the man of my dreams and my children all three will BE THERE!! Also my whole family as well!

 Okay Okay I know; where is the creative project that I made..

Well here it is!! 

I did HALLOWEEN!! (SMILING) What else could I do?? Like I told you before Halloween is my favorite holiday! So i hope you love my idea as much as I do, and did I mention how much I love Halloween!

I used the famous cartridge that I own, well i think it is famous because I use it a lot! Demask Decor! I love this cartridge so much that I will be using it for the 100 cartridge blog hop that is coming up! So  how I made this was that I cut the image on my Imagine at 4.5" and then I used green and orange paper to layer and those were cut at 4". Then I used Martha Stewart's Glitter pens to give it a little more pizazz on this card! What do ya'll think?? I love it! I think this was simple but you know what I am a simple girl! Simple is okay and better in my BIG Brown Eyes !

Ha and what do you find inside... a cute spider! This cute spider was added using the Designer's Calender Cartridge.
I added the orange glitter pen for the spiders eyes.

 Like I said this card is simple, but the point of making this card was that I wanted to show beginners that you too can make a simple card like this and people are going to love this as much as a complex card that you see people making. So I hope I can teach someone that its okay to be  simple.


Well I hope everyone has a great crafting  day and make sure that you come visit back here on Sunday  to see what I made for Card Creating Sunday! Its going to be amazing and yes embossing is involved! I'm getting a little better! I was taught using some techniques and I will be teaching you!
Thank you again for praying for me and my family! God Bless

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Your card is so cute......also praying for your son.

Jenny

Leah said...

Cute card!!! TFS
scrapbug@live.com

Dana's Crafty Corner said...

cute card.

Dana

callyannc said...

Well I love Halloween and I love this card! Super spooky cute! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
come on over:)
PS I will pray for your family! I have a 3 yr old too!

Alisha said...

Cute card, thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Cute card