Friday, August 5, 2011

Festive Friday~ALL

Hello to all my crafty friends.Welcome to another Festive Friday at My Cricut Craft Room. I came up with this great Fall decor for my house. This was a fun project. I will show you the steps how I made this .
I used the Fancy Frames Cartridge.

This is the easel that I also made from the Fancy Frames. Below I will show you the steps how I made this!

The Gold,Red, and Brown metallic paper was just metallic card stock paper. The Fall stamps that I used is from the Recollection stamp collection.
The gold wording is Gold embossing powder that I did. I'm telling you ever since I was taught to emboss I love doing it. Also I put some Orange glitter embellishment to add a little more to the Frame.
I made the cuts 8 inches


I lined the two sides up so they match up.



Then I added the third piece to finish the easel. This is how I made this fantastic project for Fall. I hope I gave you a great idea to make your own decor. Hope everyone has a great Crafty Day!


No comments: