Saturday, August 6, 2011

MY CRICUT CRAFT ROOM 100 BLOG HOP

Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's 
100 Cartridge Blog Hop!

 

 
You should have come from Pat's blog, if not please go to My Cricut Craft Room's Blog to start at the beginning.

* Be sure to try to stop at each blog and leave some love because these fantabulous ladies worked really hard on these projects!

Four out of Five projects all were used from the Pogado Cartridge. I told Erica one day that I would never use this cartridge, and that's when she told me to not be so close minded! So guess what this IS one of my favorite cartridges! I love love this cartridge!  Look below and you will see why!



This is a card that I had made. I used embossing powders for the LIVE,LAUGH, and LOVE words. I also embossed the frilly design next to both sides of the card! I used gliter puff paints to make the tree stand out a little bit more.


This layout I had made for my daughter she loves pandas.


This is a Tag that I made . I cut the top paper at 5" and the bottom layer at 6". The lettering was embossed using gold powder!


This card was such a blast to make. Used the cuttlebug and embossed the red paper. Then I used Glitter puff paints to add a little more detail!

Next you should go to

No comments: