Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room Design Project For Wenesdays Theme :Using Only Function Keys

Welcome to my blog! I made this card using my brand NEW IMAGINE! My fiance Chris surprised me two days ago! This is my new favorite toy Ever!

  •  Paper Cartridge was Imagine More
  • The cutouts were from Basic Cake (Martha Stewart)
  • The embellishments are Jolee's stickers


 I took the cutout from above and used the elegant border to use for the wording that I will write in it!
I try not to waste to much paper!
These Butterfly embellishments is also from the jolees sticker collection.

Let me tell you boy does the IMAGINE saves you time to make your projects! I love this card! Well I hope you do to!
Thanks for stopping by...Can't wait till I show you all my project for Thursday, and the Theme for that is BAKING!
You all have a great Crafting Day!

No comments: