Thursday, August 11, 2011

Theme Day Thursday! !

THEME DAY THURSDAY~ BAKING

Hello and welcome to Theme Day Thursday Over at My Cricut Craft Room. This Theme was fun but kinda hard because I really had to think out of the box. I hope you like what I came up with!


So I made a Craft for the Kitchen.
Ingredients to make this product was:  A pinch of Word Collage Cartridge.
A dash of Jolees stickers And a Cup of  Imagine Baby Boutique Cartridge.


I used the Word Collage Cartridge for the words. These are great baking stickers that I found at Joanne Fabrics and they were 40% off all the scrappbooking items,so if you haven't been to Joannes yet this week would be the week!
For the Design card I used Baby Boutique, I love this Cartridge.
Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to see what's in store for tomorrow's theme FESTIVE FRIDAY over at My Cricut Craft Room!
Have a Great and Crafting Day!

No comments: