Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Would You Ever Guess Wenesday??

Good Morning!
Today over at My Cricut Craft Room; it is Would You Ever Guess Wenesday! This is my favorite day of the week!
Why you ask?? I like this day because you get to to see how the design team uses the function keys on the cartridge in all different ways; or you can see how you can take the same paper and use it on two or more different projects. Also you can see how the design team uses the martha stewarts cake cartridges on paper.
So this is why I love this day so much!

Okay so if you have seen the last two cards that I have made they were both Halloween cards. I love Halloween and I bet you can't guess what I did this time??
Yeppers Halloween again. Halloween can never get old!
So here is my card that I have made using only the function keys on my cartridge.


So this card is called a diamond card!
These cards are so easy to make. There are tutorials on U-Tube. Just type in Diamond cards and it will have some wonderful crafty ladies on there and the y will give you step by step how to make these cards.
The Cartridge that I used was the Demask Decor.
I added some embellishments from Michael's. I also used one of Joannes Dollar stamps and used purple embossing powder on the HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
I also used the fiscar corner punches and punched out the corners of the orange paper.

Well this is another Halloween card! Please come back tomorrow for Theme Day Thursday. That is BABY!! How fun. Well hope you all have a great and Blessed day!

2 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a wonderful, fun Halloween card! Love the Diamond shape and all the great little details you put into this...love it!

Tammy Schmitt said...

So cute! I love the little spider guy:-)