Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Would You Ever Guess Wenesday??

Well hello there! I know it seems like forever since I did a project!
I was really busy with planning my wedding. If you didn't  know I got married on September 24th. It was everything I dreamed of and more. If you all didn't know Erica and I are now Sister-In-Laws!! It's official!

Today is Would You Ever Guess Wednesday over at My Cricut Craft Room. What this means is that you can only use the function keys on your cricut, or even use cake cartridges on paper. I love doing Cake Cartridges. Today I did something different. I made a Gift Card Purse. This is super easy and Cute for the up coming Holidays.  So keep that in mind.


I told you this was cute. I used the  DoodleCharms  Cartridge for the cupcake and I made it or tried to make it 3 dimensional. The paper I used was Sweet Tooth...Love it. 
I used the dollar stamps that you can get at Michael's and stamped Sending You Birthday Wishes. I actually use pop-a-dots to get more dimension to it. I also used the crop-a-dile and punched my eyelets so I can put my ribbon through to make the straps of the purse.
This is was so much fun to make. I hope you all have  a great day and  make sure you stop by this weekend for the 100 Blog Hop!!! make sure you stop by I have great projects to show you!


1 comment:

Connie Layman said...

Wow Melissa, this purse is adorable! I love the ribbon handle!