Sunday, October 2, 2011

Imagine-ation Monday

Hello and Welcome to another fantastic day at my blog. So what did you all think about the Blog Hop?? I think this is my favorite 100 Blog Hop Yet. If you haven't seen the Blog Hop; you should Hop on over to My Cricut Craft Room and start there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well today over at My Cricut Craft Room it is Imagine-ation Monday. This is where the Design Team makes projects just from using the Imagine Machine. You can use Cartridge , or even print out paper and make projects out of that.

This is what I came up with using my Imagine Machine.


I made a DOUBLE POUCH CARD BAG HOLDER , and a DIAPER FOLD CARD. I used Snow Angel Cartridge. This Cartridge is one of my new one's that I have just bought. If you don't have this Cartridge I recommend you to get this one for Christmas. There are such cute design paper on this Cartridge.
Well thank you for stopping by and make sure you come back tomorrow for Card Creating Tuesday!! Have a Great Card I want to share with you all!!
Have A Great Monday!!

10 comments:

Luanne said...

Lovely! Melissa. Love the green card you used.

Connie Layman said...

I totally agree with you about the hop Melissa!
I love how you always make cards out of the ordinary...great job!

Suzys Crafts said...

Just got Snow Angel myself. Can't wait to use it. What a great idea!

Crafty and Green said...

Really Pretty Card, Melissa! Great Job!

craftydanielle said...

Love it!!!

Josie0602 said...

Pretty card! I love the matching envie!!
Tracy

Jen R said...

Great creations Melissa! I'll have to check this cartridge out. TFS!

cema1cema said...

Very cute Melissa! I love the diaper fold! Christina

Anonymous said...

great job, love how you folded it and aren't the images just the cutest from Snow Angel?

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Great job Melissa!! Love it!!
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
7044