Sunday, October 23, 2011

IMAGINE-ATION MONDAY

Well hello friends!! Hope you all had a great weekend and boy there was  a lot going on this weekend. Blog hops..K Andrews had an awesome Blog hop this weekend. Her Design Team rocked it. If you have yet visited her blog you should stop over at My Cricut Craft Room to see the line up.

I had my first ever Scentsy Party;Saturday Night and boy that was so much fun. If you are new to my blog Erica is my sister-in-law. So if you see me refer to Erica that is who I am talking about. She came and brought those wonderful and amazing treats that she made for the Blog hop for K Andrews stamps, they were a hit. If you have yet seen those stop over at her blog.

I wanted to share what My daughter (Haley) and I made for her school project. She had to decorate a pumpkin and it had to be a character from a book or movie. So she wanted to do 101 Dalmatian. So this is what we came up with.

Ha isn't it cute. I literally spent an hour and a 1/2 at pat catan's and was walking down the isles to come up with an easy way for her to do this by herself so she could actually say she did this and be proud of it.
I did help glue the ears and eyelashes.
Boy she is so excited to show her teacher!

Now onto my card that I made for Imagine-ation Monday. This is when you use a Imagine cartridge or paper and basically make anything creative.
Halloween is almost here, so I wanted to make Haley's teacher a pretty card. Here it is...


I love these accordion cards they are so much fun to do.
I used Imagine more Cartridge for the orange and striped paper. This Cartridge is so neat and the paper is amazing on it.




Well thanks for stopping by here and reading my blog. I hope you all have a great start of the week...STOP BY TUESDAY for Card Creating Tuesday! Don't forget to  see what the other  Design Team Members  came up with. I promise you won't be disappointed. Have a great Crafting Day!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

That Dalmatian pumpkin is just about the cutest thing I've seen!! How creative and awesome!! And your card is so beautiful! I love all the sparkle and embellishments you used!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog for the Getting Cricky So Thank-Fall Blog Hop! I'm a new follower :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

cema1cema said...

Your pumpking is super cute! Turned out great! Love your card too! great colors, the ghost is so cute! Christina

Liz said...

What a wonderful pumpkin! Love the card too!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Haley did a GREAT job! Love the puppy! I never think to make accordian cards, these are great! I'm going to be making some later!
Thanks!
Lisa
www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com

Rosy C. said...

Very Creative on the lil puppy pumpkin! Very Cute!
I am now a very proud follower of your Blog! Thanks for inviting me!
Many Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

Shelly Lynn said...

OMG Melissa.... that has got to be one of the cutest lil' pumpkins I have ever seen!! Love it!! So sweet... she did a terrific job on it! Your card is fabulous too... I don't see many accordian style cards... but I love it! I have never made one myself so thanks for the inspiration... I must make some of those for Christmas cards!