Friday, November 11, 2011

Festive Friday

Hey there. thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Today over at My Cricut Craft Room it is Festive Friday. I wanted to share one of the cards that I had made for a Christmas card swap I am in.

Here it is....
 
My candy cane wreath was made using the Very Merry Tags . This cartridge is so neat. There are over 50 tag ideas. I love this cartridge.

Here is the inside of the card. These were cute brads that I had bought from joannes.

Well thank you for stopping by.


9 comments:

Laura (tweetyb) said...

SO cute Melissa! Love the candy canes!!
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Josie0602 said...

I love your card Melissa! So colorful and so much texture and dimension to your design!

Tracy

Doris P. said...

so so so creative. loving the ribbons and those yummy candy canes! Doris
parkernana5@ cox. net

Liz said...

really cute love the CC hanging off the wreath

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

tgclifton said...

Great idea!!!

Lisa said...

Love your new header! Great card too!

Lisa
www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com

Crafty and Green said...

Great Card, Mel! It's So Cute!! Also, Loving the new Blog Design!! Fantastic!!

Debbie said...

Melissa this card is lovely, love the bow
upnurse at aol dot com

Rosa said...

Dottie Pinkbottom