Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Theme Day Thursday~ RETRO

Hello.. Today over at My Cricut Craft Room  it is Theme Day Thursday, and Today's Theme is RETRO.
Okay I am being totally honest I am a simple gal and not really a RETRO person. So I tried to fit the theme and I actually tried something new. I tried sewing twine on the Birthday Purse Card!

Here it is ...
I made this little Gift Card purse for a Birthday!
I used the Forever Young Cartridge. I so love this Cartridge.. to make a gift card holder or even you could make this as a gift bag and put candy in it! You can use the gyspy and make the sizes bigger or smaller.


This is the inside and I placed a little sentiment in it.

I know the Picture is blurry but I was trying to show the twine that i had sewn on this bag.

Well I thought this was a pretty simple but pretty Retro purse.
I hope you all have a great Crafting day! Don't forget to come back for this weekend to see what i have made for the Blog Hop.
Its sooo cool!
See you soon. Don't forget to leave some love!

7 comments:

Liz said...

this is really cute, don't have this cart, but can see why I need it!!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Hi Melissa :) I just found you blog :) I love it! Your work is adorable!! Hope you are having a wonderful day :)

www.paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com

Nikki

Tammy Schmitt said...

I think it turned out just adorable! Great idea:-)

~Tammy S

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Really cute Melissa!! Love it! :)
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Looks great! I'd love to get this!!
Lisa
www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com

Shelly Lynn said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Great job Melissa! :)

Anonymous said...

this is so cute! great job