Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Design Team

Hello Crafty Friends, I know it may seems like forever since my last post. I  told you in the previous post that I have joined two New Design Teams, well it is actually three now.
The first Design Team
I am on is  Srappin Chics Challenge Blog. This group does three projects a month well as of right now. She will be changing things up after the New Year. (Jen Roseman)She gives us a theme and then we have to make three different projects but using the same theme. Be sure to check out the Scrappin Chics Blog and if you take on the challenge, use the links to post it so you can win the prize that my Design Team leader Jenn Roseman is giving away. 
So the THEME for this month is HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! So I decided to make Home Decor for this month. I worked really hard to make these. I did have some help from my friend Tina (also known as CRAFTY AND GREEN) and my husband Chris. They gave me some pointers.. like my bow was to small and my flowers were to big. So I changed it up and these wreaths turned out awesome.  So here is the finish project!



I made these FIVE wreaths using Flower Shoppe Cartridge on the  Cricut.



The flowers were cut at 1.7 Inches and I used little red Rhine stones for the middle part of the wreath.  I went in the dollar section at Micheal's and found little pine cones and chipboard mistletoe. These wreaths are actually garland and I just coiled it up and made wreaths.

Well I hope you all like these and please take the time to stop over at my New Design Team and check out what the other fabulous Designers made for this Team. The next project will be posted in a couple of weeks. Also after the Holidays I will announce the other fabulous teams that I am on. Also in the up coming months I will be participating in Blog Hops and swaps.. So stay tune... a lot of exciting creations and GIVEAWAYS..
Hope you all have a Great Crafting Day!
Please leave some love and stop over at Scrappin Chics Challenge Blog...


3 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love these! Congrats on the DTs! I'll be stalking you! LOL!
Lisa
www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com

Connie Layman said...

They are beautiful! Congrats on the DTs, I love seeing all your designs!

Crafty and Green said...

Love Love Love Your Wreaths! They are Fantastic! You are so talented, Mel!! Yay for the Design Teams!