Thursday, February 23, 2012

Queen Of My Craft Room DT Card Swap: St Patricks Day/ Spring Card

Hey there I just wanted to share my cards that I had made for my DT card swap. We had to make a total of 10 cards that were all the same and then we have to mail them to our DT leader and then she sends us 10 different cards. I think this is such a fun event!

Well here is my Accordion Cards that I have made...


I made this card have a butterfly that was two tone look and added some Candi Bling to the side ....


Here is the inside of the card!

Hope you like this card and make sure you come back here to see some NEW excited HOME decor I am making soon, for a Blog Hop called CHIC AND SHABBY!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Crafting Day!!




2 comments:

Suzys Crafts said...

so so pretty. They came out great!

Shelly Lynn said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!! I love the shape of your card and that paper... you did a GREAT job Melissa! :) TFS!