Monday, March 26, 2012

Jinger's Design Team Call!!

I wanted to try out for Jinger's  Adams's Design Team. A friend of mine told me  about this and I was super thrilled to show off my work. Now Remember I have only been doing this for about a year now!  I was really excited to make this Tissue box.


Something different and Unique.I was going for a Victorian style and I think I nailed it!

Here is my tissue Box!







Thank you for stopping by... I really hope I make her design Team ..It would be an honor!
Thanks for stopping by!




12 comments:

TammyS. said...

Good Luck!!

Suzy's Crafts said...

Very very pretty! So excited for you. Good luck!! :)

LisaB said...

What a great idea! Love all the paper flowers. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa B said...

Beautiful flowers! I really like how you added the butterflies on the flowers and pearls inside them. Good luck on the design team call!

Dee Burns said...

Love the Flowers and the Pearls are definetely a favorite. You did an amazing job putting it all together. Good luck on Jinger's DT call.

Have a great week!
Dee B

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Thank You All...It means a lot!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Thank you for submitting for the Jinger Adams design team call
The Scrapbooking Queen

Scrappy Beads said...

Your project is beautiful… *Ü*
Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Thank you all for your comments

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...

very nice!!!best of luck.

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

This is Beautiful Melissa!! Best wishes!!

xoxoxox,

Jessica @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com