Saturday, March 31, 2012

Making Smiles!!

Hey there and welcome.. I wanted to share what I have made for a friend that I have made here at the Ronald McDonald House..
Her name is Rebeca. Her daughter who is 9 months old just received a bone marrow transplant. Abby has a rare disease. I have made Rebeca a Bear Banner for Abby and I have promised her that I would make her a frame for her daughter.

Here is her frame....


 I used white paper and used deco pauge on it and then cut out this design out using demask decor Cricut Cartridge.. I used Sophisticated Cartridge to spell out Abby's name and Precious out.. I changed the colors on my imagine to pink and Green. The design from Demask Decor was placed individually down and glued with deco pauge.I used green stickles and used the new Epiphany pennant and cut out her name using that punch and made it look like a banner.. I love this so much!



I hope you like this frame.. what do you think?? By the way the colors I used is exactly what her bedding looks like in Abby's hospital Room! I hope I put a smile on Rebecca's face and If i do then that's an accomplishment that i was hoping for...
I hope you all have a great crafting night and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

cema1cema said...

Beautiful! It is so wonderful that you are making things for other mother's! You have such a big heart!! Loved seeing the video of Ethan! Hope he is feeling better! Christina

mamawcindy said...

Your Frame is Beautiful! Sending Prayers for Abby! Happy Easter! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Suzys Crafts said...

Oh I'm sure she loved it! It is so pretty!!

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

That is so sweet what you are doing :) I would LOVE to help!

xoxoxox

Jessica