Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF!!

Happy Friday! Welcome to another day for StampNPlus Dt Post. If you have missed my last post for StampNplus. This is a new Team that I am on.. If you like stamps that are good quality and a great price check them out at the store !

Here is my slider card!



(If you like this Message.  It is x1347)



( This stamp I used is x502)


Ingredients:
~My Minds Eye (Follow Your Heart) 6x6 Paper pad
~StampNPlus Stamp (Messages Stamp-x1347)
~(Chelestial Stamp-x502)
~Prima Flower

Thanks for stopping by check out this weekend to see what I have created .... I promise you won't be disappointed.. Now head over to the www.stampaffair.com to see all the awesome stamps... and the great prices.. Have a Happy Crafty Day!





7 comments:

ParkNSlide said...

This is beautiful---love the color choices, the paper, the sentiment, the design and the image. Interactive cards are so fun to receive. Great card!

Denise Speigle said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful, Mel!! Great Job! Love the Colors & the sentiments are fantastic!

Many Blessings,
Tina
http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

Heather Lynn said...

ohhh..how pretty! love this!

http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/

Kathy H said...

Fun card... Love it!!!

Denise said...

Oh, I love this card and I love the sentiment! Just beautiful!

Suzys Crafts said...

Wow Melissa! That is so pretty! I love when you make these cards. You make it seem so simple... I am still struggling with them! LOL