Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MIni Album For My Mom!

Hey there.. I wanted to share my Mother's Day Mini Album that I made my MOTHER!
First before I show my work I wanted to say this; Sometimes I may take it for granted that you know how I feel...That's why I want to tell you how much I appreciate you.

You've always been understanding and patient with me, and you've helped me see that by trying hard, I could always be my best... But most of all, I've always known I could depend on your love and support, no matter what, and that has give me a special kind of confidence... sometimes that can't be measured in ordinary ways.

Mom, if I could give you anything in return for all that you've given me, it would have to be the love I hold in my heart for you! I love you MOM and AlWAYS WIll.. You are my BEST FRIEND!!!


Okay here is my Album that I made my "MOM"... Hint your never to old to make something for MOTHER'S DAY!!!





Thanks for stopping by and seeing my work!

3 comments:

mamawcindy said...

What a Beautiful Mini Album! I'm sure your Mom Loved It! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Love it!! So beautiful. Your work is awesome.

Tiggerscraps said...

awe, I love it so much