Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Victorian Cookie Box

Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by.. I wanted to share my first project that I have made for my new Design Team CreativeKuts2. This Design Team is where we make 3D files together. My first 3D project was A Oval Cookie Box. I love Victorian style and so here is what I have made!


The paper that I used was "POSH" Theresa Collins paper!

I
I used Tom Holtz Distressing Ink for the tag
Stamp- Pink By Design

The Embellishment is Recollection

If you like this file.. You too can get it here at the CreativeKuts2 Store!

Stop by Sunday and check out my Build A Project For Creativekuts..
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Crafty Day!




2 comments:

Edwina said...

Your cookie box is very pretty! i love the pretty design. I hope it will have some really good cookies in it soon. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Suzys Crafts said...

Gorgeous job on this..love the pearls and flowers. You know I'm a bling girl...and oh is that Teresa Collins paper I see...hmmm.