Friday, November 16, 2012

Magic Birthday!

 
 
  Welcome to Foster Kids Birthday Party's Blog Hop!  If you came from fabulous Shawn Moschl ike to  start from the beginning please stop at  Jennifer Restivo!
 
Many of you may be familiar with CardMonkey's awesome banner hops for kids... I was so inspired by them that I wanted to find another opportunity to do good with my crafting. I happened upon a volunteer at Birthday Magic at a work event & followed up with them. They loved the idea of handmade birthday banners, so I put out the call and I was lucky to have 15 awesome crafters join me! So today you will get to see everyone's creations!

If you've never heard of Birthday Magic, you can see their site here -

http://www.volunteersac.org/birthdaymagic/
...
BirthdayMAGIC is a program of the Volunteer Center of Sacramento, which provides personalized monthly birthday parties to children currently living in Sacramento area homeless shelters, transitional living facilities, community programs or residential treatment centers.

The goal of BirthdayMAGIC is to brighten the lives of children by providing fun, meaningful and memorable birthday parties during what can be an awkward and challenging experience in their lives.

Each month, children living in these shelters will celebrate birthdays – through financial support, volunteer help and the BirthdayMAGIC program, these wonderful children will receive a birthday party thrown in their honor.

For more information on sponsoring a party please contact us at info@volunteersac.org or call (916) 567-3100.

I'm looking forward to dropping off all the amazing banners For them to use in the parties!
So now, sit back & enjoy all the great banners!!!

Here is my Banner I have made!
 
 

 
Full Banner
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well this was the banner I have made. Hope I put a smile on there faces! Please stop by in the next couple WEEKS!
Thanks for stoppimg by!

 

8 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is an adorable banner, soooo cute...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Shawn Mosch said...

Great job on your banner!

Shawn
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!

Arts and Crafts Fanatic! said...

I like the dimension you added. Really makes it pop. - Kim

Lisa said...

I love your banner! The details are amazing! The cupcakes are great!

Unknown said...

Cool banner! Lots of detail. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Awesome banner - so cute and the rosettes add so much! I will have to try that sometime. Thanks so much for being a part of the hop & helping to make a child's birthday special.
Jennifer

Unknown said...

So sweet. I love all the details you incorporated. I know this bring a smile to a child's face. It brought a big one to mine.

Melissa
iamapapermaniac.blogspot.com
scraplady202@gmail.com

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your banner is so cute! I love cupcakes!