Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Back At It Again!!!



Yes,  you have read that right... It has been Two years since I  have Crafted and blogged. I had given up on my crafting due to the fact that my best friend had passed away and that was my mom. I had finally got back on my feet and found my spark once again and now I am trying out  for a design team. This design Team is amazing and I have always wanted to be part of such amazing and talented women, so wish me luck! The Design Team I am trying out for is KaDoodle Bug Design Team .http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/ is where you can check out all the cute SVG files. Below are three Valentine projects that I have created for the Design Team call.


I made a Mini Pocketletter . 



I Print and Cut using My Silhouette Cameo .
This file is   My Squeaky Valentine



I Made a Valentines Candy Box Purse and used the Jar of Hearts File





My last project that I had created was a Valentines Treat Bag using the Print and Cut Love Cocoa Bear.

 These are three projects that I had made using KaDoodle Bug Designs. Thanks for stopping by and check back and see if I had Made the Team! Fingers Cross and if I don't then at least I can say I tried right?

2 comments:

RavenK said...

I think that all three of your projects came out absolutely adorable! I have never heard of this company and so I am at least one person that you have brought them to my attention. I am going to go check out their site. It looks like they have some really cute stuff. Congratulations for getting back in the mix and back on the saddle :-) I can't wait to check in and see more of your creativity shared on your blog and I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Unknown said...

You are so talented and i just live what you made , you always have your things looking so professional!!!!! Good luck but they would be crazy not to pick you!!